It's getting real with these streaming wars. Whether it's ASCAP and BMI going at Pandora, Spotify anchoring itself to stay competitive with the soon-to-be released Apple Music, or the general masses offering their varied opinions on TIDAL, the streaming “streets' aren't safe any more for those that can't handle the mudslinging.
During Jay Z's B-sides performance that was streamed live for TIDAL members only he delivers a freestyle that goes at Spotify and society in the best he knows how. Some believe Jay Z's freestyle was epic and speaks volumes about society and how we treat business owners of color while others believe this was Jay Z's ploy to get more people to buy into TIDAL.
Check out the video below to see what was on Hov's mind.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle