Nick Cannon says it’s “safe to bet” he will have three more children this year as he anticipates his eighth child’s arrival. On Thursday, Cannon spoke to “Entertainment Tonight” and was open about expanding his family.
“That would take all the fun out of it if I just gave you a number right now,” he told host Nischelle Turner.
Turning some quick numbers, Turner noted that model Bre Tiesi is expecting Cannon’s eighth child and also Abby De La Rosa, the mother of Cannon’s twins.
De La Rosa has not confirmed who is the father of her unborn child. After probing the comedian, Turner suggested that it might be his child.
“You would be close,” he said in response. “You would be safe to bet on three [more children] in 2022.”
In last month’s interview on Angela Yee’s “Lip Service” podcast, Cannon alluded to his baby plans when he said, “the stork is on the way.”
The television host is already the father of 11-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan, whom he shares with ex-wife Mariah Carey, as well as 5-year-old son Golden “Sagon” and 1-year-old daughter Powerful Queen with Brittany Bell. He shares 1-year-old twins, Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir, with De La Rosa.
Cannon and Alyssa Scott also shared a child Zen, who died of brain cancer in December 2021 at 5 months old.
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die