iHeartMedia Panama City announced today the debut of the new ROCK 94.5, The Gulf Coast’s Rock Station, effective immediately.
94.5 WFLF-FM is now the home of the new ROCK 94.5. The format will include both classic and current rock music from the 90’s to now. With its 100kw signal, ROCK 94.5 will be able to deliver great rock hits and entertainment to a wide area along Florida’s northern Gulf Coast covering several Florida counties. ROCK 94.5 will feature “Lex and Terry” on weekday mornings and rock music throughout the day with limited commercials. The station will also be the official radio broadcast affiliate for Florida State University Football. In addition to broadcasting on 94.5 WFLF-FM, ROCK 94.5 can be heard on iHeartRadio.com is available on the iHeartRadio app.
“The familiar, more recent rock classics and newer rock hits have been absent from the Florida Panhandle for a few years now,” said John Lund, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Panama City. ”We are happy to fill that void with the new ROCK 94.5!”
Full Programming Lineup:
Lex & Terry 5– 9 a.m.
Theresa 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Chumley 3– 7 p.m.
Klinger 7 p.m. – midnight
Social Handles: @945rocks
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Panama City market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 150 million registered users.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- 70-Million-Year-Old Fossil of Baby Dinosaur Discovered in China
- More Public Policing Demanded by DC Council Candidate after Broad Daylight Carjacking