Soft Rock 98.9, The Valley’s Feel Good Station, welcomes “Valentine In The Morning” to the morning program lineup, effective immediately. The popular syndicated morning show will make its move to the Fresno market and broadcast weekdays from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m
“The Valentine in the Morning Show” is unlike any other program on the air. Valentine, along with his co-hosts Jillian Escoto, Kevin Manno and the rest of the crew, find a way to connect with their listeners daily. They have an honest and open approach to current events, life, relationships and more. With celebrity interviews and fun challenges like the “Battle of the Sexes“and “What’s That Noise.” “Valentine In The Morning” is based out of Los Angeles.
“We’re excited to welcome Valentine, Jill and Kevin to Soft Rock 98.9,” said Steve Darnell, Market President for iHeartMedia Fresno. “Now more than ever we all need content that puts a smile on our face and a healthy dose of laughter in our mornings and ‘Valentine in the Morning’ brings that upbeat feeling to listeners throughout the week.” As part of the program change On-air Personality, Teri-Ann Schlesser will be moving to middays, effective immediately.
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Fresno market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with more than 2 billion app downloads and more than 140 million registered users.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens
- Joe Budden Says The Music Industry is Headed Completely Towards Tech and Fans per Social Media Platforms