iHeartMedia Dallas/Fort Worth announced today “Drive-Boo Halloween,” a zero contact, family friendly drive through Halloween experience in partnership with the American Airlines Center and Reindeer Manor. “Drive-Boo Halloween” will take place each weekend in October, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the American Airlines Center in the Silver Garage.
“Drive-Boo Halloween” is a multi-level attraction that will allow guests to celebrate Halloween from the safety of their cars. Each level of “Drive-Boo Halloween” will show off a vast array of Halloween nostalgia, including traditional trick or treat imagery, a haunted carnival, as well as Halloween monsters and characters. Guests will also be able to tune in to haunting music and Halloween's sounds from their cars. In addition, there will also be a special VIP floor with more intense scares, similar to a traditional seasonal haunted attraction.
“We are thrilled to be able to bring this unique and family friendly event to Dallas/Fort Worth,” said Kelly Kibler, Region President of iHeartMedia Dallas/Fort Worth. “We know Halloween will look different this year, and we wanted to be able to give everyone a safe and socially distanced option to celebrate.”
- Michael B. Jordan Partners with LyftUp to Provide Free Ride to Underserved Communities
- Cory Coco Brother Condrey to Hold Prayer Rally
- OnNow.tv Partners with Ticketing and Event Platform Tixr
- Jelani Anglin Discusses Wrongful Arrests, Fair Representation Through ‘Good Call NYC’
- ppcocaine RELEASES OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR “THREE MUSKETEERS” FEATURING NEXTYOUNGIN
- 300 Entertainment & 300 Creates announce Club Stay the F*%$ Home 24 Hour Edition
- Frank Ski Talks to Radiofacts.com
- UNSUNG REVIEW: Christopher Williams Offers Perspective on Career Challenges
- Charlie Puth to Perform for The Xfinity Awesome Gig Powered by Pandora
- Columbia Records to Hold Community Concert and Conversation with the National Urban League Live On YouTube September 25