iHeartMedia Dallas/Fort Worth announced today “Drive-Boo Halloween,” a zero contact, family friendly drive through Halloween experience in partnership with the American Airlines Center and Reindeer Manor. “Drive-Boo Halloween” will take place each weekend in October, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the American Airlines Center in the Silver Garage.
“Drive-Boo Halloween” is a multi-level attraction that will allow guests to celebrate Halloween from the safety of their cars. Each level of “Drive-Boo Halloween” will show off a vast array of Halloween nostalgia, including traditional trick or treat imagery, a haunted carnival, as well as Halloween monsters and characters. Guests will also be able to tune in to haunting music and Halloween’s sounds from their cars. In addition, there will also be a special VIP floor with more intense scares, similar to a traditional seasonal haunted attraction.
“We are thrilled to be able to bring this unique and family friendly event to Dallas/Fort Worth,” said Kelly Kibler, Region President of iHeartMedia Dallas/Fort Worth. “We know Halloween will look different this year, and we wanted to be able to give everyone a safe and socially distanced option to celebrate.”
- Urban One Honors 2022 Tonight
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- General Charles McGee, Who Helped Pioneer the all-Black Tuskegee Airmen has Died At 102.
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- 57th Anniversary of Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case, Still Needs Further Exploration
- Radio PD Kris Kelly Found Dead, Industry Condolences
- 2 Florida Women Possibly Face Life in Prison After Alleged Glitter Assault
- LILBOOTYCALL DROPS 23 EP AND WILD “DO OR DIE” VIDEO FEAT. LIANA BANKS