iHeartMedia Atlanta announced today that Z105.7, #1 Para Hits de Hoy, will now also broadcast on 96.7 FM, effective immediately. The signal expansion will reach thousands of new listeners in the Atlanta community, allowing a larger audience to enjoy its Spanish Contemporary Hit Radio programming.
Z105.7 (Área Metro) y Z96.7 (Área Sur) will broadcast popular hit songs from top Hispanic artists including Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA, Ozuna, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Karol G, Romeo Santos, Marc Anthony and more. Listeners can also tune in to hear their favorite top-rated on-air personalities such as Enrique Santos, Jessi Dee and others.
“The 105.7 FM simulcast on 96.7 FM will create full market coverage for Spanish Contemporary music and programming,” said Orlando Rosa, Z105.7 y Z96.7 Program Director. “This allows us to serve the Hispanic community in the North and South and the larger signal will also allow more fans to wake up and enjoy Enrique Santos’s show as well as other fan-favorite programming.”
Full Programming Lineup:
Tu Mañana Con Enrique Santos 6 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Orlando Mix 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Luis Treviño 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Jessi Dee 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Chris Botti Returns to Charlotte To Headline Queen City Jazz Fest
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Host Opportunity for Quiet Storm Type Syndicated Show