Radio Facts: Allhiphop.com confirms that General Motors Corporation plans to cancel the , a sponsored sport truck. The two-door, six-foot bed vehicle was scheduled to debut in North America in 2010. 50 Cent first introduced the G8 sport truck last March at the New York International Auto Show. In a statement to the Associated Press, Pontiac spokesman Jim Hopson stated the cancellation is part of a restructuring plan within GM due to the recession and the companyâ„¢s long-term Å“vision for Pontiac. Furthermore, Hopson clarified that the canceled truck does not change production plans for other G8 vehicles. The latest setback for 50 comes as MTV canceled the mogulâ„¢s high-profile reality show 50 Cent: The Money and the Power. 50 will be moving forward with the release his fourth studio album Before I Self-Destruct, which is now scheduled for release. The highly anticipated LP will be packaged with an original movie by the same title, which marks 50â„¢s directorial debut.
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Black Male Singers who Stand the Test of Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)