Not sure if many industry people know this but the club that George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked at was owned by Maya Santamari who ironically just sold the building a few months ago but she is also the owner and operator of La Raza 95.7 FM.
The station had a power outage as a result of the rioting and that’s when employees informed her that Floyd was a former employee. She knew Chauvin was and she states in this video that he always had a short fuse and used force when it wasn’t necessary.
She hired him as an off duty security guard to work the outside and Floyd worked on the inside of the club. It seems it would have been very hard for Chauvin to miss Floyd in an environment like this one and she thinks even if they didn’t know each other they certainly crossed paths.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Tori Alamaze on Kelis, The Music Industry and New Project
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti Still Wearing the Watch Ashanti Gave Him (VIDEO)