Digital and Radio Facts:
FUTURE has released a brand-new EMOJI pack, titled, FUTUREMOJI, designed in partnership with APPMOJI, INC. It's the first of its kind and is noted as a universal EMOJI “language” available on mobile keyboards with the ability to work everywhere just as a regular UNICODE EMOJI.
FUTURE will lead the charge in APPMOJI’s effort to expand the universal language style EMOJIS worldwide among a group of other entertainers, celebrities and brands. The FUTUREMOJI pack includes both EMOJI and .GIF caricatures of FUTURE in scenarios that reflect his real life; he is found securing oversized bags of money, flexing in his “GUCCI flip flops”, traveling on private jets and hitting the stage to rock a show.
Commented MOGI Founder/CEO OLIVER CAMILO in an interview with COMPLEX, “We are excited to grow our partnership with FUTURE by being the first to launch EMOJIS that now work everywhere (INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, etc.). The content for this release is next level!”
Those who purchase the FUTUREMOJI app will have the opportunity to virtually express themselves just like FUTURE through social platforms — allowing you to incorporate the FUTURE brand into your daily conversations.
To purchase the FUTUREMOJI app for $1.99, go to the APP STORE or GOOGLE PLAY.
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)