Entercom and Global Music Rights Invest in Business Relationship Granting Entercom Access to Global Music Rights Catalog
Entercom (NYSE: ETM) and Global Music Rights (GMR) announced today a long-term partnership which allows Entercom to perform GMR’s catalog of hit songs across all of its platforms.
The multi-year deal starts immediately and paves the way for a strong partnership between the rapidly growing audio content and entertainment platform and the boutique performing rights organization featuring some of music’s most talented hitmakers including Nicki Minaj, Drake, Bruce Springsteen, and Prince.
The commercial partnership benefits both Entercom and the Global Music Rights songwriters, unlocking access to some of music’s most popular and beloved performers for fans all over the country.
“We are excited to partner with Irving and the team at GMR,” said David Field, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Entercom. “They represent some of the top talent on radio today. The combination of Entercom’s reach and GMR’s music is a huge win for our audience.”
“Music always brings people together,” said Irving Azoff. “David is a music fan so it’s no surprise that he welcomed the opportunity to work together to bring great music to fans through Entercom’s network.”
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Women’s NBA Pioneer Lusia Harris dies at 66
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Atlantic Records Names Lanre Gaba New Co-President, Black Music
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?