Popular docu-series Fatal Attraction returns to TV One with all new stories of deadly crime and passion gone wrong, Monday, December 2 at 9PM/ET. Leading up to the premiere, TV One will present Fatal Attraction Reloaded, three enhanced encore episodes from the first season featuring bonus footage and new information beginning Monday, November 11 at 9PM/ET.
Fatal Attraction delves into the tragic consequences of romance turned deadly with real-life stories of criminal acts committed under the guise of love. Each episode, consisting of first person interviews, evocative cinematography, and exclusive interrogation footage, provides viewers with a glimpse into individual cases of romance’s deadly dark side.
“The first season of Fatal Attraction really resonated with the TV One audience and we’re glad to be able to bring more of the show back for our viewers,” said D’Angela Proctor, SVP of Programming and Production for TV One. “While tales of love-gone-wrong consistently make national headlines, Fatal Attraction takes pains to explore not only the heart-breaking trajectory of these relationships, but to also highlight the warning signs that lead to their demise.”
Fatal Attraction is produced for TV One by Jupiter Entertainment with Todd Moss as co-executive producer and Robert Twilley and Harrison Land as executives in charge of production. Executive in charge of production for TV One is Tia Smith.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Radio Mercury Awards Announces New Executive Creative Director