Radio Facts: Chuck D of the legendary Public Enemy challenges the public to hold music directors and program directors responsible for what is played on the radio. He went to twitter to vent his frustrations with urban radio.
Chuck D Tweeted: “PREVENT your local urban music &program directors from going to work for THER plantation owners who force them to launch aural sewage in hood.”
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?