In 2019 Tamla Horsford attended an adult slumber party in Forsyth County and she was the only black woman with seven other white women at the event. She was said to have been very talkative when the other women were trying to go to sleep.
She was found the next day on the ground after a “fall” from a balcony with several bruises that looked suspicious. Forsythe County in the Atlanta area is notorious for being very racist. She was the mother of six children. Her Go Fund Me page is still up with a balance of $18,000
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- ALL IN: THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY Now Available on Prime Video and in Theaters
- Revolt Summit X AT&T Announce 2020 Programming Designed to Empower and Inspire Next Generation of Black Leaders
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Can the AKA’s Do It Again and Raise $1 Million in a Day to Support HBCUs?
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time