Radio Facts: Tom Joyner ‘s video thanking listeners for their support in getting his radio show back on the air in Chicago appears to be a bit “decorated” but he actually never says they did it, he eludes to it though… and he never says “We are paying for the time on the station” now that its been revealed Tom is brokering the time on Soul 106.3. Do you think this is funny? Why? Do you have a habit of laughing at sh… like this? (laugh) or do you think Tom is waiting for the press to die down? The papers in Chicago actually published that he was paying for the time..
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)