Zindzi Mandela, daughter of the legendary South African leader and icon, Nelson Mandela and anti-apartheid activist Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, has died, according to officials. No official details have been offered about the cause of death other that she died in a Johannesburg hospital on Sunday night.
Zindzi was serving as a South African politician who was serving as her country's ambassador to Denmark. Zindzi was married twice and had four children: Zoleka Mandela, Zondwa Mandela, Bambatha Mandela, and Zwelabo Mandela. Her first husband was Zwelibanzi Hlongwane. She married her second husband, Molapo Motlhajwa, who was a member of the South African National Defence Force, in March 2013. She was 59 at the time her death. We wish her family, friends, and loved ones our sincere condolences.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?