Kevin Hart, who has an unmatched work ethic, has a new project in the form of an audiobook. Kevin Hart's The Decision is a look into his life and all the ups, downs, smiles, and frowns he has dealt with. Kevin sat down with Ellen to discuss the process of putting himself through a “mental bootcamp.” While Ellen praises Kevin for the project, he points out the importance of accountability. Check out the interview below.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?