Beasley Media Group Detroit Unveils the RIFF Rock Hall
Beasley Media Group Detroit’s 101 WRIF has officially launched “The RIFF Rock Hall”, an online experience highlighting 50 years of Detroit’s legendary rock station. Through its unique interactivity, listeners can easily move from room to room, clicking through five decades of history in an immersive virtual environment, showcasing WRIF’s rock n’ roll leadership and innovation in Detroit radio.
In addition, special theme areas were created highlighting the station’s rich legacy of events, artists and their music, dynamic personalities, and of course, the millions of listeners who have enjoyed WRIF Radio through the years.
“The RIFF Rock Hall is yet another great example of how our company continues to focus forward on providing a complete interactive experience for our listeners on multiple platforms,” said Beasley Media Group Chief Executive Officer Caroline Beasley. “This is our first step into Radio 4.0, leading the radio industry into the Digital Revolution, in collaboration with our partners Quu and Interactive Life”.
Live streaming, on-demand, and new ways to connect with listeners, The RIFF Rock Hall lays the foundation to add fan centric exclusives along with inventive opportunities for advertisers. The RIFF Rock Hall is powered by the Stellar Platform of Interactive Life.
“While the Rock Hall is primarily reflective of the past, it’s also about what WRIF is today, a brand synonymous with live and local radio in the country’s most iconic city for music” said Beasley Media Group Vice President of National Content and Detroit Director of Programming, Scott Jameson. “I’d like to thank WRIF Marketing Director Ken Wasilewski, Program Director Jade Springart along with Joe Harb and his Stellar team for the creative collaboration.”
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- CBS STUDIOS/NAACP VENTURE AND THE BLACK LIST PARTNER TO IDENTIFY TELEVISION WRITERS TELLING BLACK STORIES
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses Deshaun Watson Apologizing for His Misconduct During Massage Sessions: “I Want to Keep Pushing Forward” (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Anne Heche’s Unusual Death (VIDEO)
- Woman Testifies Attorney Offered her up to 200k to Lie on Trey Songz in Sexual Assault Case
- Another Man Killed in Chicago Hit and Run, Suspect Arrested (video)
- KANE BROWN EARNS WORLDWIDE #1 WITH “LIKE I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC”
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- 3 Memphis Hospital Shooting Victims Detained in Connection to Stolen Vehicle
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tink and Hitmaka About Mental Health in the Music Industry, Tink’s New Song, and More (VIDEO)