ANNA SOFIA GETS DRAGGED ON “NO FUN” OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO SELF AWARE BITCH EP COMING SOON
After releasing her recent single “No Fun” to critical acclaim, today Anna Sofia has released the official music video for the track via Electric Feel Records/Republic Records.
On the video Anna Sofia said: “The concept of the video is me being pulled through a bunch of different fun scenes with my friends but I’m (obviously) having NO FUN!!!! Sort of like when you get dragged out by your friends and even though you love them, you’d rather be anywhere else. In reality, it turned out to be a really fun shoot because I was with all my friends from school and we had such a good time filming together. When we were shooting the bed scene one of my friends was jumping at the edge of the bed and fell off and knocked literally everything off of the bed side table – it was hilarious!” -Anna Sofia
Previously on the song Anna Sofia had noted: “No Fun” was written after a birthday my friends threw for me. The song started with a cool chord progression I was working on and talking to my producer about the party. During the party one of my friends accidentally smashed a window and no one would own up to who did it – we had to investigate and didn’t find out until the next morning. The next day however, my friend’s house was a literal disaster and I had to clean the whole house and had a terrible day aka “No Fun.” The lyric in the song “broke a window and a heart or two,” makes me laugh every time I think back to that night when someone ran up to me and told me about what happened!”
The single heralds the arrival of her forthcoming debut EP, Self Aware Bitch. Stay tuned for more from ANNA SOFIA very soon.
Dubbed by OnesToWatch as the “bedroom-pop” songstress who “rapidly affirms herself as a new talent to watch – especially in the infancy of her music career,” all signs point to a major breakthrough for this proud Self Aware Bitch.
16-year-old Toronto singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist ANNA SOFIA threads together narrative pop with the scope of a classic nineties teen flick and the unpredictability of 21st century genre-bending. Through a pure perspective only an insider could possess, Anna Sofia chronicles these moments and so much more in her music. Streamed over 2 million times independently as of 2019 and acclaimed by Ones To Watch, Lyrical Lemonade, and Complex who dubbed her, “a prodigious new talent,” she places listeners in the front row of her world on the introductory 2020 EP, Self Aware Bitch [Electric Feel/Republic Records], and her forthcoming full-length debut.
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper