A 6-year-old boy in Connecticut was severely burned after a bully threw a flaming tennis ball at him and set the child on fire. A report said the tennis ball was doused in gasoline before being hurled at the youngster.
On Sunday, Dominick Krankall was playing in his backyard in Bridgeport. According to NBC New York, Krankall was coaxed by an 8-year-old bully to come close. The bully has already obtained gasoline and a lighter from the shed.
“As soon as he walked down the stairs, the bully called his name and lured him over around the corner,” the boy’s sister, Kayla Deegan, told the outlet.
“In a matter of seconds, he came back around the corner screaming, saying, ‘Mommy, they lit me on fire! They lit me on fire!’”
Deegan said her brother had been bullied in the past by the neighbor, and the cruel act was purposely done.
“What he did was pour gasoline on a tennis ball, took a lighter, lit it up, and just chucked it right at my brother’s face — and then ran away from him and watched him burn,” she said.
“Two months ago, under the bully’s mother’s supervision, he was pushed into a wall and fell to the floor. And again, the mother refuses to admit her kid did it.”
After being rushed to the burn unit at the Bridgeport Hospital, Dominick is recovering.
As of Wednesday night, the family had received $162,000 from a GoFundMe that they started.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- Teenagers Break into $8 Million Florida Home To Throw Party, Shares Evidence Online
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses What Chris Brown Thinks About His Michael Jackson Comparison
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Talks About Kirk Franklin’s Relationship With His Troubled Son (VIDEO)