Vince Coglianese Segues to Afternoon Drive and “The Dan Bongino Show” Makes Its Debut on Cumulus Washington, D.C.’s 105.9 FM WMAL
CUMULUS MEDIA announces that it will bring popular Washington, D.C. talk radio personality Larry O’Connor to Mornings on 105.9 FM WMAL as Host of a new Morning Show, O’Connor & Company. O’Connor, WMAL’s current Afternoon Drive Host, will kick off the Radio Station ’s new weekday programming line-up on Monday, May 24th, as O’Connor & Company takes the 5:00am to 9:00am on-air slot. The program, which marks a return to Mornings for O’Connor, will be a lively and topical mix of guests, listeners, contributors and O’Connor’s take on the day’s Breaking News.
Vince Coglianese will segue from Mornings on WMAL-FM to host Afternoon Drive from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, as the Radio Station re-sets its line-up, along with the addition of The Dan Bongino Show from Noon to 3:00pm.
Bill Hess, VP/NewsTalk, CUMULUS MEDIA, and Program Director, WMAL-FM, said: “Having Larry and Vince in these new roles, along with the launch of The Dan Bongino Show and the continued strength of Chris Plante, sets WMAL up perfectly for the next stage in the Radio Station ’s success.”
Larry O’Connor commented: “I’m thrilled to return to mornings on WMAL in Washington, where my career began nine years ago. Four years after creating the first live and local afternoon drive program on the Radio Station since 2001, it truly feels like coming home and I can’t wait to be a part of the morning commute for families across the Mid-Atlantic and in the nation’s capital. I appreciate the confidence that Bill Hess and Dave Milner have in me and I am thrilled to work together to continue Cumulus’ great success at this historic Radio Station .”
Vince Coglianese remarked: “I’m beyond thrilled to make the leap to afternoons with the country’s single greatest talk radio audience. After four years of taking the WMAL audience to work, I now have the awesome privilege to bring them home. If we’re going to get America up and running again, we need to obsessively tell the truth about what’s happening in our nation’s capital. I’m grateful to our program director Bill Hess and the whole WMAL team for entrusting me with that very mission.”
For more information or to stream 105.9 FM WMAL, visit: https://www.wmal.com/.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Tori Alamaze on Kelis, The Music Industry and New Project