CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One, the largest audio network in the U.S., embarks on its 34th consecutive year as the exclusive network radio partner of the National Football League. The season will kick off on Thursday, September 10, when the Kansas City Chiefs host the Houston Texans. Pregame Coverage begins at 7:30 pm ET.
Westwood One will provide play-by-play coverage of the NFL’s 2020-2021 national regular season package of primetime games including Monday Night Football, Thursday Night Football, and Sunday Night Football plus Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, the entire postseason including the expanded Wild Card playoffs, and Super Bowl LV in Tampa. Millions of passionate listeners and football fans can hear each of Westwood One’s NFL broadcasts on nearly 500 terrestrial radio stations nationwide, as well as on SiriusXM and on NFL Game Pass.
KEVIN HARLAN, 2020 NSMA Sportscaster of the Year, and Hall of Fame Quarterback and NFL Network analyst KURT WARNER will be the lead broadcast crew, calling Monday Night Football, and Super Bowl LV for the network. JIM GRAY will anchor the pregame and halftime shows with weekly guests Tom Brady and Larry Fitzgerald.
IAN EAGLE, RYAN RADTKE, BRANDON GAUDIN, KEVIN KUGLER, and TOM McCARTHY will also call play-by-play for the primetime package, and game analysts will include Hall of Famers JAMES LOFTON, ROD WOODSON, and TERRELL DAVIS, as well as MIKE HOLMGREN, TONY BOSELLI, JAMES LAURINAITIS, ROSS TUCKER, and DEREK RACKLEY. SCOTT GRAHAM will serve as the studio host for all Sunday and Thursday Night Football games plus the NFL Playoffs.
In addition to live game coverage, Westwood One Sports will also offer the features NFL Insider, NFL Preview, NFL101, and NFL Fantasy Forecast.
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- The 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Celebrated Its 10th Anniversary with Iconic Performances and Surprise Collaborations
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio
- POLO G MAKES TELEVISION DEBUT WITH PERFORMANCE OF “MARTIN AND GINA” ON THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON
- Hillary Clinton Partners with iHeartMedia to Launch New iHeartRadio Original Podcast “You and Me Both with Hillary Clinton”