Jerome Hyde, a well-known videographer and one of the founders of Unplugged Multimedia, has died on Jan 2, 2021. He was 36. Hyde was from DC and had an impressive portfolio that included working with Toyota, McDonalds, Amtrak, MMG Hotel and Casino, Cornflakes, Inglot, National Institutes of Health, America Achieves, NBA’s Washington Wizards, NHL’s Washington Capitals, NFL’s Washington Redskins, Donnie Simpson. He has also done freelance work for Radio One.
Mr. Hyde’s resume also states that he was a Video Editor, Videographer and Graphic Producer. His work could be seen worldwide as he produced graphic and video content during arena in-game segments, network shows, commercials, web series, concert promos, and marketing videos. During his tenure there, he received a Regional Emmy award for his help on “Wizards Magazine” and Regional Telly Award for “The Making of a Wizards Girl”.
Hyde was in the process of expanding his portfolio by working on independent film projects in the United States and abroad. A Go Fund Me page has been set up for Jerome for financial contributions.
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- SoundExchange Releases Q4 Digital Radio Report
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- 70-Million-Year-Old Fossil of Baby Dinosaur Discovered in China
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks