100.3 The Beat restores hope to the arson victims of Coatesville
Philadelphia, PA. – Ã‚ On Saturday, February 7, 2009 100.3 The Beats Poochman will take his show on the road to Coatesville to lend a hand to those who have been affected by the string of arson attacks.
The victim of a tragic fire himself, Poochman knows first hand how prayers and support from others can help victims get back on their feet. It is for that reason he has embarked on this mission of hope. Join Poochman and the 100.3 the Beat family as we give our love and support to our neighbors in Coatesville by collecting new and gently used clothes, coats, blankets, pillows, sheets, mattresses, space heaters, as well as imperishable food goods for the displaced victims. WPHI/100.3 the Beat Philadelphia Operations Manager Elroy Smith says Å“We believe in assisting our listeners when tragic times affect them. Moments like this we just cannot ignore, that is why we are reaching out to the community of Coatesville and surrounding areas to show some compassion for their fellow neighbors .
Come out and lend your support this Saturday from 2p till 6p at the Coatesville Memorial Community Center located at 99 North 9th Avenue in Coatesville, PA.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Candace Owens: 50 Cent Says He’s Voting for Donald Trump, Black People Feel “Betrayed”
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- MLK Speaks: A Conversation with America three-hour special airs October 26 on MPT and WEAA-FM