The Steve Harvey Morning Show discussed actor Laurence Fishburne being ready to date again. He said he is single and ready to mingle now, said the DJ. Fishburne and his second wife divorced in 2018. Despite two failed marriages the movie star said he is ready to put himself back out there.
Fishburne is 60 years old. Page Six reporters caught up to the actor at the Tribeca Film Festival, when asked about his love life, he said eventually he would like to date, yet there is nobody on his radar. The article noted that Fishburne was not on social media, so it might be a little harder for him to meet someone, the cohost said.
Perhaps the problem is people remember that he played Ike Turner in “What’s Love Got to Do with it,” said the cohost.
The morning show discussed Fishburne being put on a dating show. Tommy said it was a good idea. The show discussed who would be on stage with the actor. Sherri Shepherd and Kym Whitley were some of the names given as potential guests.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Terrance Dean, Author of “Hiding in Hip Hop” has Died
- Mass Shooting Near Recreation Center Where Children Were Nearby in Philly, 5 Shot (Video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Brain Eating Bacteria