Radio Facts: ËœSomeoneâ„¢s Gotta Goâ„¢ will let employees decide who gets pink slip The Fox network is making a reality show out of the troubled economy.
An upcoming series titled, Å“Someoneâ„¢s Gotta Go, lets employees of a small business decide which one of their colleagues will be laid off. Fox says it has no air date yet for the series, which is being developed by the company behind Å“Big Brother and Å“Deal or No Deal. Each week, a different company lays off an employee. Fox also wouldnâ„¢t reveal the showâ„¢s host, which it says is a business consultant who will offer advice to participating companies.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)