Radio Facts: Daily Short Form Commentary to Debut in October New York, NY – Superadio Networks announced today an agreement to syndicate and distribute The Star Chamber, a daily commentary segment hosted by former WWPR Power 105.1 and Top 40/Rhythmic WQHT Hot 97 New York morning talent, Star (Troi Torain), whose highly rated morning show was nationally syndicated in 10 markets including Philadelphia, Miami and Hartford. All affiliation and national advertising sales of The Star Chamber will be hand led by Superadio effective immediately. The Star Chamber is a daily 90 second feature addressing current topics in music, entertainment and popular culture from Star's singular point of view. The Star Chamber will showcase Star's ability to be topical and relatable in a short format, making it a listener appointment setting vehicle. Eric Faison, Superadio VP of Affiliate Relations said, “We are thrilled to be in partnership with Star and The Star Chamber. We believe that the time is right for a short form segment that is quick, compelling and speaks to a contemporary audience about the topics and personalities of the day in Star's unique voice.
We believe that The Star Chamber will follow in the tradition of the great storytellers and radio commentators like Paul Harvey and Charles Osgood.” Star commenting on the agreement stated, “I believe content is king. So beginning with my daily comments I plan to talk about the things people really find interesting. I look forward to working with the Superadio Networks team who support my vision.” Wyatt Cheek President of Impressions Marketing, producers of the feature added, “Star has always captured audiences uniquely. Now through his content, stations will have another tool to stand out and maintain a competitive edge under the challenge of continuous measurement.” For more information on The Star Chamber, call Superadio at 212 631-0800 or 508 620-0006. Superadio is owned by Access.1 Communications Corp. which is comprised of 15 multi-format radio stations in Atlantic City, NJ; Tyler, TX and Shreveport LA, in addition to the NBC-TV station in Atlantic City, NJ and a 49% interest in American Urban Radio Networks (AURN).
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)