Job Title: Producer, Nick Cannon Radio/Skyview Networks
Skyview Networks is seeking a creative, multi-tasker with proven ability to support top-tier talent in the production of the new nationally syndicated Nick Cannon Radio—a weekday radio show targeting urban, rhythmic/hip-hop formats. The producer will be part of a creative team led by Nick Cannon, one of the most recognized and talented performers in media and will be responsible for a heavy, daily audio production schedule.
Required skills include:
- Adobe Audition/Pro Tools proficient
- Process focused
- Objective driven
- Media catalog management
- Creative flexibility
- Writing experience
- Office hours: 5am-2pm in Burbank, CA
- Plan, record, produce and upload 20 audio breaks to the Skyview Networks FTP site daily by 11am PT
- Assist with writing and creating daily bits/benchmarks
- Edit/Repurpose local show content/interviews for distribution on the national show (delete local references, edit length, record new intros and outros, etc.)
- Daily/Weekly show promos for affiliates
- Produce audio assets for Nick Cannon Radio/Skyview Networks’ affiliate sales website and marketing initiatives
- Coordinate, record and distribute liners, drops, endorsements/commercials
- Create “Best Of…” shows and stockpile evergreen breaks to use for when Nick Cannon is out or traveling
- Catalogue content for future use, and other duties as assigned
- To apply for this position, email a cover letter stating your interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Relocation not available.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter stating your interest and current resume to email@example.com. Relocation not available.
Skyview Networks: Skyview Networks is a broadcast technology, syndication and national network sales solution company serving over 5,500 radio stations reaching 113 million listeners weekly. Skyview Networks provides services to ABC Audio, CBS Audio, Local Radio Networks, Alpha Media USA, The Dana Cortez Show, professional and collegiate sports organizations and two state news networks. With over 100 employees, Skyview Networks believes in providing rich benefit packages and growth opportunities for its team members. For more information, visit skyviewnetworks.com.