Based in Kobalt's New York office, Wright will report to Sanders and will work across both of Kobalt's publishing and label services divisions to build an aggressive marketing strategy for both the Kobalt brand and Kobalt clients worldwide.
“I'm thrilled Ryan is joining the Kobalt team. Ryan brings an impressive track record of worldwide marketing campaigns, strategy & partnerships, consumer insight and leadership. He will be a tremendous asset to both our clients and team as we further expand Kobalt into new markets and promote repertoire internationally,” said Sanders.
Previously, Wright was SVP of Global Marketing at Sony Music Entertainment, where he oversaw worldwide marketing campaigns, brand strategy & partnerships from 2008-11. Prior to this he held positions as VP of Global Marketing at BMG Music, as well as Managing Director Asia-Pacific for Jive Records and Director of Marketing for Samsung.
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Chris Botti Returns to Charlotte To Headline Queen City Jazz Fest