Radio Facts: Redding named program director at TALK540 KMLB
Nationally syndicated radio talk show host Robert “Rob” Redding Jr. this month takes the helm as program director at Talk540 KMLB-AM in Monroe, La.
Redding, who started his nationally syndicated show at KMLB almost two years ago, begins his first full week of programming the station this week. “KMLB is a mainstream heritage station of more than 79 years,” Redding said. “I look forward to extending the station's lead in an aggressive market, which covers three states.” KMLB is owned and operated by Holladay Broadcasting/The Radio People. Redding's show can be heard in all 50 states on XM 169 and seven great terrestrial radio stations – including stations in San Francisco, the Austin area, the Orland o area, and in Myrtle Beach and Charleston – via the Eagan Minnesota-based Genesis Communications Network.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show