RISING COUNTRY MUSIC STAR STEPHANIE QUAYLE TEAMS WITH BASS PRO SHOPS AND CABELA’S AS BRAND AMBASSADOR
Rising Country music artist Stephanie Quayle is partnering with Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s as an ambassador for the iconic outdoor brands. As an ambassador, Quayle will showcase products, create original content and perform at outdoor and conservation-related events. Quayle, who kicked off the partnership last month with a performance at the outdoor retailers’ Flocktoberfest event in Memphis, TN, also filmed the music video for her latest single “Whatcha Drinkin’ ‘Bout” at Big Cypress Lodge inside Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid. The clip, which will premiere November 20th, also features an exclusive making-of-the-video sneak peek available now on Bass Pro Shops social channels.
“Growing up on our ranch in Montana, I spent most of my life outdoors– from the daily chores with our bison and cattle, to taking the horses on pack trips, to fishing in the streams on our land,” says Quayle. She continues, “Through my music career I have been able to incorporate my love of the outdoors on tour and everywhere I go, both on and off the stage. That’s why, when I met Johnny Morris and learned about his story (from the first lure to now), extraordinary wildlife conservation, and his love of people, I became even more passionate about the Bass Pro Shops brand. I am excited for the opportunity to bring my music, western lifestyle, and outdoors ways to the Bass Pro Family.”
Quayle’s partnership with Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s makes her the first female Country music artist ambassador for North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company.
Quayle is also teaming with Bass Pro Shops for additional performances, sweepstakes and product endorsements through 2020.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
11/20/19 Nashville, TN The Back Corner
12/2/19 Nashville, TN The Listening Room
12/5/19 Oklahoma City, OK Jake’s Jingle Jam w/ LOCASH
12/6/19 Nashville, TN The Local
12/12/19 Uncasville, CT Wolf Den @ Mohegan Sun
12/13/19 Burlington, VT WOKO Live for Five at Higher Ground
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)