Digital and Radio Facts: I had an incredibly busy day but was compelled to watch this after reading a great post by Scott Galloway on Facebook (below). Scott is right, our president is a brave and courageous man. Many would have cracked under the pressure and simply stated what the problem REALLY is (which we all know) and we applaud our president for remaining composed under this kind of opposition.
NEVER EVER in my lifetime have I seen a President have to face the public – choking back anger, disbelief and embarrassment – to explain time and time again why things that our country needs and the majority of the people clearly want have to be repeatedly battled for against power mongers and bullies right in our own backyard… Watching President Obama struggle with this in today's address hurt me to my core. I am proud that in spite of this he is making the road to victory so transparent in our need for a fortified united front. But it chips at my soul that he is STILL facing so much blatant and toxic opposition while fighting the fierce honest fight on behalf of the conscientious majority in an office that should be receiving so much more respect and rallied support.
- Pia Mia Drops “Hot (Remix)” Featuring Sean Paul & Flo Milli
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Nashville Public Radio Names Jason Moon Wilkins As New Music Discovery Station Program Director
- Brand X Music Names Alicia Richards Head of Creative Sync
- iHeartMedia Seattle Announces the Debut of the New HITS 106.1
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Here’s What You Need To About Financial Aid [WATCH]
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Blacks Committing Suicide: Not Likely to Involve Hanging Themselves from Trees
- With Skilled Ears and Creativity, Radio Veterans Launch Company to Help Podcasters Succeed