New Morning Show for 98.7 AMP Radio98.7 AMP Radio announces its new morning drive show””The Buck and Coop Show””which hits airwaves Monday, April 9, 2012.Debbie Kenyon, Senior Vice-President and Market Manager of CBS Radio Detroit, said: “I am proud to announce The Buck and Coop Show on 98.7 AMP Radio! Buck Head and Coop have been friends for years; they have great on-air chemistry and a lot of fun with each other. I’m delighted that we were able to bring two strong talents together to form Detroit’s next great morning show.”Buck “Buck Head” Wise moves to the morning slot from afternoon drive on 98.7 AMP Radio. Sean “Coop” Tabler moves from CBS Radio country station 99.5 WYCD, where he served as the evening host.”When I arrived at AMP a few weeks ago, I was eager for the opportunity to work with a talent like Buck Head. From Las Vegas, LA, Portland and Pittsburgh, I’ve always been a fan of his work and now having the opportunity to put him in morning drive is a great step in the progress of 98.7 AMP Radio,” said Tim “Rayne” Rainey, program director of WDZH. “Coop is a great talent on WYCD, and I’m thrilled to bring his radio passion to our format. I am excited to watch the evolution of this great Top 40 station in Detroit.”Buck Head started his radio career at age 17 in Tampa, Florida. He has worked at stations in Las Vegas, Nevada, Los Angeles, California, Detroit, Michigan, Portland, Oregon and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He joined 98.7 AMP Radio as afternoon drive host in 2010. Coop, a Virginia Beach, Virginia-native, has worked as an on-air personality at stations in Evansville, Indiana, Seattle, Washington, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania before landing at 99.5 WYCD in Detroit in 2010.Gillian Reilly will serve as the show’s executive producer. Reilly has worked as a traffic producer, traffic reporter and on-air personality since starting her radio career in 2009. Will Kosnik, who has worked as an on-air personality and executive producer at 99.5 WYCD for the past four years, will act as the show’s technical producer.98.7 AMP Radio is owned and operated by CBS RADIO, one of the largest major-market radio operators in the United States. Listeners can listen to 98.7 AMP Radio online and through a variety of mobile outlets including the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. A division of CBS Corporation, CBS RADIO operates 130 radio stations, the majority of which are in the nation’s top 50 markets. CBS RADIO also owns and operates WOMC-FM, WWJ-AM, WYCD-FM and WXYT-AM and WXYT-FM in Detroit.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show