Home » BLOG » J. Anthony Brown Lands New Gig
Industry Uncategorized

J. Anthony Brown Lands New Gig

J. Anthony Brown, Radiofacts.com

J. Anthony Brown Gets Right Back to Work!

Looks like J. Anthony Brown has landed a new gig. After his controversial exit from the Tom Joyner Morning Show amidst a contract dispute, J Anthony Brown has wasted no time in keeping the momentum going. “I am happy my Brother of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, J. Anthony Brown, is coming to Radio. We are going to crush it!” Underwood says, “We are glad that we are building a brand that talents, such as J. Anthony Brown, are proud to be a part of.”

Sheryl Underwood and (SUR) welcome entertainer and radio personality J. Anthony Brown to the Sheryl Underwood Radio program line-up. J. Anthony Brown, known for his catch phrase, “Watch Out Deh Now,” is one of the hottest radio personalities and comics in the business. He is bringing all of the product produced and owned by him to the airways on Sheryl Underwood Radio. Sheryl Underwood Radio airs on 70 radio affiliates across the country, in the Virgin Islands and online, with a reach of over 5 million listeners daily. According to J. Anthony Brown, “Sheryl has the right to play all the murderous hits. We have released the hounds! Sheryl Underwood Radio will air all of the shows from last year, all of our hits; AND new original songs are coming soon! The hounds have been released!” SEE OUR REPLACEMENT SUGGESTIONS FOR J. ANTHONY BROWN ON THE MORNING SHOW

Dana Cortez Kickoffs at KKFR-FM Phoenix with POWERHOUSE Concert

The “Latin American Music Awards” Celebrates Its 5th Anniversary With A Unique Star-Studded Show

ROCHE PARTNERS WITH IHEARTMEDIA TO PRESENT MUSIC CONCERT

Ace

YEA NETWORKS DEBUTS “CAROLINE’S OBSESSIONS”

Ace

CUMULUS BOISE BRINGS THE MAGIC TO KQFC WITH THE LAUNCH OF ALL-NEW MAGIC

Ace

CMA NAMES BROADCAST PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR

Ace

Cheryl Combs Thompson December 7, 2016 at 4:01 am

I love you J. I will support you 100%. God’s blessings be upon you sweetie.

Donna Fulton December 7, 2016 at 8:21 am

So sorry to hear of your departure from the TJMS, you will be missed. They might as well just take the show off the air because you were one of the key players. So long for now and hope that all goes well for you.

Anonymous December 9, 2016 at 4:48 am

Unfortunately this is suppose to Tom Joyner’s last on the air anyway. That’s probably why he left.

Rod December 7, 2016 at 2:33 pm

so happy for you,,, hang in there now

Sherrill Grant December 7, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I can’t wait to hear you and Sheryl! Many Blessings!

Cherry Summers December 8, 2016 at 4:56 am

I’ll be where you be J.

CAJ_Alum December 9, 2016 at 5:29 am

Stop laughing so loud at your own jokes! They’re not that funny and that laughter makes it worse.

Veronica green December 9, 2016 at 6:30 am

I thought Donald Trump was bad you left. Was worst. But congratulations to your new job. Love you and miss you a lot

Coach December 9, 2016 at 7:22 am

Love J. Anthony Brown. He was the reason I listened to the TJMS over the Steve Harvey show each morning. Probably the funniest, most talented man alive.

Dietra simmons December 12, 2016 at 9:08 pm

I now have a hard time in listening in the morning due to j not being there. Wish the show can sit down and give him what he wants.

Anonymous December 9, 2016 at 7:55 am

No point in me driving to work anymore-THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD I could not listen to these two and stop laughing. Bring on the new show!!!

Anonymous December 9, 2016 at 8:04 am

Very disappointed…..I heard Tom signing of for the year and no mention of you J. I thought you guys were best friends. It wont be the same…..the chemistry is irreplaceable!

Happy in Atlanta, GA December 9, 2016 at 11:57 am

It’s called the Tom Joyner Morning Show and the line-up was great but life goes on. I was following TOM when he left the airways of WDAS in Philly. I don’t care why, I was just glad to find him somewhere else. Jay is a plus but Tom ain’t gonna miss a beat. He has a great line up and with Earthquake, Damon and Don D C Curry jumping in the mix, hell like I said, WE ain’t gone miss a beat. We need the funny to help us get through the day and everyone that TOM has put into the new lineup can get that job done baby. And we rolling – onward and up. Never forget where your blessings come from just be happy for the next person.

Anonymous December 9, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Love you J, gonna miss hearing you in the A.M.

Joseph Thurman December 9, 2016 at 6:54 pm

The chemistry just won’t be the same. J. MADE THE SHOW. Tom can try with others…..but won’t be the same.

Anonymous December 9, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Bye old man. It’s time!

Millie December 10, 2016 at 2:15 pm

It was time to go. Some of his white women jokes were over the top and not funny. Variety is the spice of life.

Anonymous December 10, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Too bad

Pablo Sanchez December 12, 2016 at 2:18 pm

TOM JOYNER SHOULD HAVE BEEN RETIRED. THE RELIC. THEY TRY AND PRETEND TO PROMOTE BLACK UNITY BUT BEHIND THE SCENES HATE EACH OTHER SCREW ALL OF THEM. ESPECIALLY THAT HACK SHERYL UNDERWOOD SHE’S THE WORST. WEAVE WEARING MONSTER.

Vgreene March 8, 2017 at 6:34 am

Such a hater…get a life

Sandy December 23, 2016 at 8:18 am

J had me laughing so hard one morning that I fell out of my car in the parking lot where I worked. His former employers truly underestimate his worth to the TJMS. J and black America news were two main reasons I tuned in and what made the show stand out from others.

Wish you well and wild success J.

crystal McKnight December 23, 2016 at 6:21 pm

J was the reason I listened to the tom journey morning show I can’t even listen to the show no more especially with the comedian they replace j with very bad move so long tom will be listening to j new radio show

Dollie Wah December 24, 2016 at 5:46 am

I have so enjoyed and have made it through some tough times because you are so donig what God purposed and gifted you to do ! Thanks sir! I have and will so miss you on the TJMS, it is my prayer that this is what is best suited for you. Be blessed! And keep us laughing.

robert January 5, 2017 at 5:39 pm

The show is not the same without you J.A.B. The chemistry is gone. I don’t listen to it anymore. Goodbye man dance Friday. Be blessed J.A.B.

Chrisee January 9, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Just got the news, my job had changed, did not get a chance to listen in 2015/2016 like I used too.
Damn I hate this, Go do your thing J Anthony Brown and God Bless

Shawn Lynch January 10, 2017 at 8:06 am

When it takes several comedians to replace one of The King of comedy Jay Anthony Brown. I will be all the way locked in to the new show. Thank you for the funny.

GEORGE LANGHORN January 10, 2017 at 5:29 pm

J IM 65 YEARS OLD I LISTENED TO TJMS EVERY MORNING NEVER GOT INTO STEVE ,WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR NEW ADVENTURE ILL BE THERE ,BECAUSE BILL LAVALLE CED ARE NOT GETTING ME THERE IN THE MORNINGS,IF THEY CAN AFFORD TO PAY ALL THESE PEOPLE SOMETHING IS DEEPLY WRONG WHY THEY COULD NOT PAY YOU,GOOD LUUK.

Anonymous January 12, 2017 at 7:59 am

The TJMS is no longer worth listening since J left. Also, they have way too many commercials.

Jay January 24, 2017 at 7:33 am

No J.Anthony Brown. What’s the point in tuning . Switching to Steve Harvey. Good luck J!

Anonymous January 25, 2017 at 9:39 am

The TJMS’s loss (and a terrible loss it is) is Sheryl’s gain! Congratulations on your new journey J!

Cynthia Hewens January 26, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Miss you, don’t listen to Tom Joyner anymore. The show is quickly going downhill. I’ve got to find Sheryl Underwood’s show.

Anonymous February 1, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Please Jay Anthony Brown stop putting white women above black women acting as if they’re better I am so sick and tired of black woman being put under ground Bayou just because you do not like black women is no reason for you to put us down always bragging on white women we have it hard enough people’s always knocking black women self esteem making her feel like she is not good enough if you did not have what you have no white woman will look at you she want you only for your money but we as black women won’t you for the men black man you are the strong King you are I fear you are racist against black women’s you do us no justice by bragging on white womens like they are better

Anonymous February 3, 2017 at 12:56 pm

what poor tom going to do now

Cheryl Wharton February 23, 2017 at 8:13 am

Jay Anthony Brown….Please come back! Having a hard time listening to the TJM Show without you. Besides I cannot get Sheryl Underwood Show in Delaware or in my car alot. Come Back!!!

Anonymous February 28, 2017 at 8:20 pm

Well I guess I’ll just listen to music on my phone on the way to work in the morning, Can’t do Steve Harvey too much unnecessary laughing and buffonery.Tjms is not the same without j

Anonymous February 28, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Well I guess I’ll just listen to music on my phone on the way to work in the morning, Can’t do Steve Harvey too much unnecessary laughing and buffonery.Tjms is not the same without J.Good luck!

Anonymous March 3, 2017 at 2:44 pm

They have at least eight people trying to do what one Jay Anthony Brown did, and it’s still not funny. TJMS is not the same without Jay!

Al Macklin March 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Just my opinion j. Anthony very childish the way he departed I wish him the best but hope the TJMS continue to be the top morning show and so far it has, go tjms.

Norman Owena March 16, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Good I didn’t think j. Anthony was funny anyway lol.

Debby crooks March 20, 2017 at 6:04 am

Love you j I miss you can’t listen anymore