Award-Winning Team Recognized for Community Service Program Delivered in Segments for Ease of Use
RadioFacts: The highly successful, family-friendly and award-winning morning show, Murphy, Sam & Jodi, are joining the other nationally distributed daypart shows in the United Stations lineup by offering radio stations around the country the opportunity to utilize the daily program with no cost or commitment to help cover personnel shortages caused by the current coronavirus crisis. The Murphy, Sam & Jodi Show is distributed by June Colbert and her Colbert Media Group and is marketed to advertisers by United Stations, and this announcement comes from June Colbert along with the program’s entire cast and crew.
The move to extend an offer to previously unaffiliated radio stations to take advantage of the show’s weekday content comes from recognition that the radio industry, like most businesses across America, is dealing with serious financial challenges right now. Between the need for social distancing and the faltering support of local and national advertisers, radio stations in every market size are experiencing unprecedented challenges, and Murphy, Sam & Jodi are anxious to do their part to help out their fellow broadcasters. The show with its turnkey method of distribution is uniquely positioned to be of assistance to stations in need of quality programming due to short staffing or other limits on resources. The invitation to utilize the show at no cost or commitment is offered through April and May
Murphy, Sam & Jodi have been together for 23 years and in syndication for 17 of those years. Their daily program is heard in 55 markets and is known for their relatability, their humor, their non-controversial content, and their charity work. They have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and The Children’s Miracle Network, and are passionate promoters of aid to shelter pets. The show, flag-shipped at KRVE-FM (”96.1 The River”), is fresh off another Prestige Award for Best Large Market Morning Show. The Prestige Awards are presented annually by the Louisiana Association of Broadcasters, and 2020 marked the third year in a row that Murphy, Sam & Jodi were honored.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)