Fieger announces release of the videotape of the killing of Cornelius Fredericks
Attorney Geoffrey Fieger will hold a press conference by Zoom, tomorrow, July 7th at 11:00 a.m. to disclose and discuss the video regarding the killing of Cornelius Fredericks at the Lakeside For Children in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Last week, both criminal charges and a civil lawsuit were filed against Lakeside For Children and Sequel Youth Services of Michigan. Fieger said:
“The video is horrific and graphic. However, it appears that portions of the video have been deleted. We have not determined yet if Lakeside For Children is responsible for the missing footage.”
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?