The Frank Ski Show launched in February and has already added 12 markets, including flagship WHUR-FM in DC.
- WHUR-FM Washington DC Howard University
- KXCA-AM Lawton, OK Mollman Communications
- KZYQ-FM Greenville, MS Delta Radio Network
- WARB-AM Dothan, AL Soul 1st Entertainment
- WATV-AM Birmingham, AL Courtney French Broadcasting
- WHOG-AM Anniston, AL Hobson City Broadcasting
- WKTK-F2 Sarasota, FL Urban One Broadcasting
- WMOP-AM Ocala, FL Urban One Broadcasting
- WQVE-FM Albany, GA First Media Services
- WOKS-AM Columbus, GA Davis Broadcasting
- WRBD-AM Gainesville, FL Urban One Broadcasting
- WZYQ-FM Greenwood, MS Delta Radio Network
Frank Ski comments, “I am honored by the trust these great broadcasters have put in The Frank Ski Show with Nina Brown and we are going to outwork and outperform everyone!”
“We’re so excited to welcome the Frank Ski Show with Nina Brown to the Magic City on V94.9 WATV. Frank & Nina are so informative and entertaining, and offer excellent conversations that positively impact the culture. This show has it all! Get ready, Birmingham!” — Chris Coleman, VP of Programming, WATV V94.9.
“Frank Ski is the perfect Urban AC afternoon show. The show is funny, with thoughtful, on-target conversations between Frank and Nina Brown. The response from the Albany community has been great from day one.” — Rick Lambert, Owner/ General Manager, First Media Services, Albany, GA.
The Frank Ski Show with Nina Brown airs in the morning drive in Atlanta on Cox Media Group’s WALR-FM and afternoons in Washington, DC, on Howard University’s WHUR-FM. In both markets, the show enjoys impressive ratings. The syndicated program is produced to enable affiliates to broadcast in all urban genres and in all day parts.