Digital and Radio Facts: My old stomping ground Foxie 105 in Columbus is seeking a midday talent. Ironically. I used to do middays on the station in the late 80s. At any rate…MIDDAY OPENING AT WFXE, COLUMBUS, GAWFXE-FM, Foxie 105 (Urban) is looking for its next Midday (10am-3pm) on-air superstar. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience, be a team player with a commitment to winning.The ideal candidate must have the ability to connect with the listeners on-air as well as in person, deliver the most compelling content, have strong social media, digital, and production skills. Must be outgoing, and have a positive attitude.Responsibilities:
- Show prep, including format related content, and local content;
- Hosting a daily air shift, and voice-tracked shifts as assigned.
- Control room board operation, including editing phone bits, interviews and other audio.
- Remotes and appearances at station events, as assigned.
- Work with sales and promotions to maximize revenue opportunities, including promotions and personal endorsements.
- Commercial production shift Monday through Friday.
- Attending station programming meetings, and staff training, station staff meetings
- Be available for scheduled air check review sessions for monitoring personality’s performance and coaching of on air presentation and techniques and suggestions.
- Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
- Candidate must know and follow all FCC rules and regulations as well as company policies.
To apply send your resume’ and aircheck to: [email protected]No phone calls please. Davis Broadcasting, Inc. of Columbus is an equal opportunity employer.