Digital and Radio Facts:
It’s summertime and there is nothing like fun in the sun with your girls. Especially since friends are the family that we choose. And when it comes to a girlfriends-getaway, well, the ladies really know how to have the ultimate holiday. More importantly, pivotal roles that girlfriends play in the journey of life are impactful and irreplaceable.
Take a peek into Café Mocha’s Girl Trip to Essence 2017 with real life girlfriend advice from Jada Pinkett, Queen Latifah, Tiffany Haddish and Regina Hall. Make sure you check out from the recent essence festival when the ladies take center stage in New Orleans for the full red carpet and exclusive experience on the radio and online this week. Watch Video Below
Plus, check out the video below from our own Girlfriend-on-the-Go, Deya gets Direct about how to step up your dating journey. Could you be cheating yourself by not dating multiple men? Hmmm…
The Ultimate Girlfriend Journey
Jada, Queen Latifah, Tiffany and Regina take the concept of art imitating life to the next level when four lifelong friends travel to New Orleans for the 26th essence festival. How many of us have taken that very trip together or have it on our bucket list? It’s where sisterhoods are rekindled, wild sides are rediscovered, and there’s enough dancing, drinking, brawling, and romancing to make even the Big Easy blush.
When it comes to traveling through life together, we can all relate; everything from a fun girlfriend’s trip to our girlfriend who trips out from time to time. From one extreme to another, it’s all a journey – Let’s discuss five big milestones that women walk through together.
Tired of Waiting on One Man?
Perhaps the time has come to stop putting all of our eggs in one basket waiting on the “One”. Or, at the very least, maybe we get too serious too soon and by default put too much pressure on ourselves and others before a relationship has matured.
As a matter of fact, how do you define dating?
Check out https://cafemocharadio.com/affiliates/ for times to Tune-in to Café Mocha radio this weekend.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)