This is a great video segment on how a US doctor started his own clinical trial in stroke patients with a medicine called Etanercept (ENBREL) to reverse brain damage in stroke patients. The drug had been FDA approved for auto-immune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and other treatments previously but he discovered it provided great benefit to post-stroke patients by reactivating brain function where the stroke eliminated it.
His trials indicate the drug fully works on one in five patients with some form of results in others. One doctor states the drug has not been clinically tried for stroke patients and says the doctor is only separating patients from the $6000 cost but then again, he isn’t the one who discovered it.
The video which was done in 2014 has since proven the drug’s effectiveness to work via clinical studies. Watch this amazing video
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die