Justin Timberlake announced today The 20/20 Experience World Tour will continue through UK/Europe starting March 30th. After dominating the global charts in 2013 with the releases of The 20/20 Experience, and The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 available worldwide in stores today, Timberlake will bring his electrifying live shows to fans with a global tour. The newly announced UK/European tour will include stops in London, Paris, Zurich, and Berlin and more. The Emmy® and Grammy® award winning musician will kick off his captivating worldwide tour this year on October 31st in Montreal, QC Canada. The 20/20 Experience World Tour is promoted worldwide by Live Nation Global Touring.
Tickets for the UK/European leg of The 20/20 Experience World Tour will go on sale beginning Friday, October 4th (see listings). Justin Timberlake’s all-new fan club, The Tennessee Kids (#TNKids), will have access to a pre-sale starting on October 1st. Fans should visit https://thetennesseekids.justintimberlake.com to register for the fan club and receive a special code to access the pre-sale. A pre-sale for MasterCard cardholders will also begin on October 1st.
A full list of cities, venues and public on-sale dates is listed below. For the latest information regarding pre-sale and on-sale dates, please visit www.justintimberlake.com. Hashtag: #JT2020TOUR
The 20/20 Experience, has been critically well received and is the year’s best selling album with over 3.5 million sold to date worldwide. The album marks Timberlake with the biggest male debut in five years as well as the biggest digital debut in U.S. history by a male artist. The 20/20 Experience held the #1 spot in both the Top 200 (3 weeks) and R&B album chart (10 weeks). In just its first week of release all 10 tracks charted on the digital songs chart and have sold over 6.2 million tracks in the US. The album has reached platinum status in three other countries as well as gold status in nine other countries tracks.
The latest single “TKO” is the #1 most added song at Top 40 and Rhythm Crossover. The song immediately entered the top 10 charts on iTunes and has continued to stay there. “TKO” has debuted Top 10 on iTunes in 17 markets worldwide since its release.
- Caught On Camera: Grandma Tricks Scammer Into Being Arrested
- Changes at Cumulus Beaumont
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- Yikes! Is This Jasmine Guy?
- Cardi B On ‘WAP’, Megan Thee Stallion, Favorite Po*n, Onlyfans, Joe Biden & Women Rappers
- Prince Exposes Madonna and Maroon 5
- Dr. Davida L. Haywood Named Vice President of Student Affairs
- HOUSTON’S HOTTEST YUNG POODA & DJ CHOSE JOIN FORCES ON “FOREVER TIPPIN” NEW SINGLE + VISUAL OUT TODAY
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Debuts in Memphis on 107.1, KXHT
- Shawn Gee Launches BlackStream in Partnership with Twitch