Brian Check, Director of Operations for Clear Channel Radio in Philadelphia has announced the appointment of Joe McCollum to the position of Director of Promotions for Clear Channel Radio in Philadelphia. McCollum will be responsible for overseeing promotions for the six Philadelphia Radio Stations which are Q102 FM, Power 99 FM. WDAS FM, Radio 104.5 FM, My 106.1 FM and Rumba 1480 AM.
“We’re pleased to promote Joe to this position. Joe’s strong understanding of the six Clear Channel radio brands, his proven success in promotions as well as his skills with our websites and social networking will make him an invaluable part of our senior team,” said Brian Check. McCollum says, “Clear Channel has some of the best radio brands in radio and I’m looking forward to helping to move them to even greater success and also support the Radio Stations help businesses achieve their marketing goals. ”
McCollum is a home grown product starting as intern for Q102 in 2001. He moved up to assistant promotions director of Q102 FM and then was promoted to Promotions Director. McCollum also served as Internet Content Manager. McCollum’s appointment is effective immediately.
- Caught On Camera: Grandma Tricks Scammer Into Being Arrested
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- Yikes! Is This Jasmine Guy?
- Mary Wilson -The Motown Anthology Available March 4
- Fantasia States a Lot of Stars are Actually Broke and How She Lost Everything Twice (video)
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- Steve Harvey reacts to Kenan Thompson Imitating him Admits he can’t read well but says Kenan needs to lose weight (video)
- MALLORY MERK DROPS DREAMY, INSIGHTFUL GEM “EVOL”
- CBS Sports Radio’s SUPER BOWL Coverage is Second to None
- Industry Vet Larry Doc Elliott in Hospice Care