Radio Facts: Hot 97 Music Director & Assistant Program Director Jill Strada Elevates to Position of Program Director for Sister Station 98.7 Kiss FM (WRKS)
New York, NY (March 2, 2009) ” Emmis Communications New York has announced that effective immediately Jill Strada has been promoted to Program Director of legendary New York radio station 98.7 Kiss FM (WRKS) Å“The Best Variety of Old School and R&B.
Å“I am thrilled to announce the appointment of Jill Strada to Program Director of KISS FM said Emmis New York Market Manager Alex Cameron.Ã‚ Å“Jill will provide programming expertise, leadership and her positive energy to bring focus to this heritage property in our market that so genuinely represents the voice, music, interests and issues of its community. Ã‚ Å“I am excited to take on the position of Program Director of the legendary 98.7 Kiss FM, New Yorkâ„¢s premiere heritage radio station with a talented and passionate team who are ready to raise the bar in this new PPM world! said new Kiss FM Program Director Jill Strada.Ã‚ Ã‚ Å“Under my leadership we will continue Kiss FM's long stand ing commitment to excellence and will focus on taking the station to new heights!
Prior to this elevation, Jill Strada has been a critical member of the HOT 97 product team in New York as Music Director and Assistant Program Director with prior experience and a successful track record as a Program Director in Orland o for WPYO, a station which she elevated to #1 beating two heritage competitors in the market.Ã‚ Prior to her Programming duties, Jill started her career in Marketing having elevated through the ranks from Promotions Intern to Director of Marketing & Promotions prior to her transition into programming. Ebro Darden, who previously oversaw Kiss Programming along with sister station HOT 97,Ã‚ will remain in position as Program Director at HOT 97 allowing him the ability to give his full attention to the world renown hip hop music brand .
Å“In an era of cost-cutting and down sizing we will not dilute what it takes to win and that comes down to pure focus continued Alex Cameron.Ã‚ Å“While our programming teams will work together on behalf of the cluster, this move aligns us to nurture and respect each product uniquely as they deserve to maximize their impact and contributions on behalf of their large community of fans and advertisers.Ã‚ Both Ebro and Jill have significant individual talent and I want to make sure we apply that full potential concentrated against each brand .Ã‚ Ebro did Emmis a great service in identifying and recruiting Jill to Emmis and his passion in the hip hop music arena is authentic and unmatched.”
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Fayetteville State University and Meharry Medical College Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Address Medical and Dental Needs in State
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison