CBS Radio Sales, an Interep company, announced today that Jana Cosgrove has been promoted to President from her previous post as Executive Vice President/ General Manager.
David Kennedy, CEO/Vice Chairman, Interep, said, â€œJana has risen through the ranks at Interep because of her outstanding abilities in the areas of new business development, organizational skills and motivating people. This unique combination of skills, combined with the genuine respect which she has both within and outside of the company, makes her an ideal fit for the top spot at CBS Radio Sales, where she already has experienced great success on behalf of the station group.â€
- Singer “Wondress” has Died (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Says Men And Women Can’t Have Genuine Friendships
- Who Was Gene Griffin?
- DJ Cassidy's Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- Marsha Ambrosius Talks the Meaning of "Friends & Lovers" with Big Tigger
- Ken Roberts Promoted to Vice President/Market Manager for Cumulus Washington, D.C.
- Sony Wants You to Put the Needle on the Record as they Unveil New Turntable
- Sade and 5 Other Great Black Musicians who Stand the Test of Time