“I'm excited to see what talent is out there,” says Snoop. “I want to see how creative and experimental these young producers and rappers can be with ‘That Tree'.”
Submission for the “That Tree” Remix Contest will be accepted now through the deadline of April 30, 2010 at 5:00 PM EDT. Winners will be chosen by May 13, 2010 at 5:00 PM EDT by Snoop Dogg, Skullcand y board members and Indaba Music's co-founder Mantis Evar. The First Place winner will be flown out with a friend to a Snoop Dogg concert and will meet Snoop backstage – all filmed on Skullcand y TV. The winner will also receive $1,000 in cash, a one-year supply of Skullcand y headphones (one new pair each month), have their remix featured on Snoop's official website and Skullcand y.com, and receive gear signed by Snoop.
The Second Place winner will receive a one-year supply of Skullcand y headphones, have their remix featured on Snoop's official website and Skullcand y.com, and receive gear signed by Snoop. Third Place will receive three pairs of headphones, have their remix featured on the two sites, and receive gear signed by Snoop. Ten Honorable Mentions, selected by the judges from the 25 most popular remixes, will also each receive a set of Skullcand y Headphones.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time