iHeartMedia Austin announced today that Matt Holiday been named Assistant Program Director for 96.7 KISS FM and 102.3 THE BEAT, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Austin has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing more than seven stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Assistant Program Director, Holiday will assist Dan Hunt, Program Director for 96.7 KISS FM and 102.3 THE BEAT, with the management of all aspects of 96.7 KISS FM & 102.3 THE BEAT’s on-air experience, including talent, content, programming, and online presence. He will report to Jason Mccollim, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Austin & San Antonio.
“We can’t wait for Matt to join the iHeartMedia family in Austin,” said McCollim. “From the moment Dan Hunt and I connected with him, we knew that with his creative and innovative thinking, he will be a game-changing addition to the Austin, Texas team.”
Holiday joins iHeartMedia Austin from WPYO in Orlando, where he served as Afternoon On-Air Talent and Music Director. He began his career at WBLI in Long Island, New York.
“I’m very proud to work for iHeartMedia Austin,” said Holiday. “When I got the privilege to intern with KIIS-FM in Los Angeles a few years ago, I knew right away, iHeartMedia was where I wanted to end up. I’m very excited to get to Austin and start working with the 96.7 KISS FM & 102.3 THE BEAT teams! Thanks to all the helping hands along the way that believed in me and made this opportunity happen!”
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Austin market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 150 million registered users.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Rare Brain-Eating Organism
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Woman Arrested After Leaving Toddler in Hot Car While Working Shift at McDonald’s
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- Mass Shooting Near Recreation Center Where Children Were Nearby in Philly, 5 Shot (Video)