Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Fresh off the heels of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, Heineken® will once again bring the interactive Heineken House experience to the Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival in San Francisco on August 7th – 9th and the North Coast Music Festival in Chicago on September 4th – 6th. Consumers ages 21 and over can engage with Heineken in an exciting way in both cities with a weekend of premier performances from top artists and DJs.
“Heineken is committed to fueling consumers' desire for musical discovery and their thirst for immersive live experiences,” said Pattie Falch, brand director for sponsorships and events, HEINEKEN USA. “This year, Heineken House is celebrating the unique heritage of two cities with music in their DNA by hosting some amazing local artists and legendary pop-up concerts that honor the musical heritage and exciting musical future of these incredible cities.”
At Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival, Heineken will bring back the recognizable double domes that will be home to exclusive dj experiences with a dance party vibe. The Heineken House will have a 360-degree HD video projected on the ceiling of both the domes, creating a true experiential party atmosphere, that will glow “Heineken green” at night. The music in the domes will consist of notable headliner DJs and local San Francisco artists. Consumers can also catch legendary surprise “pop up” performances outside of the domes throughout the weekend as well as take photos with Heineken ambassadors.
Upon entry into the Heineken House, guests will be immersed in the audio and visual experience amplified by the live VJ and dj performances, refreshing AC, WiFi and perfectly chilled Heinekens.
Fans will have the opportunity to see performances by artists including Justin Milla, 1Vitamindevo, dj M3, Wolf + Lamb VS SOUL CLAP, Davey D, Brothers in Arms (J. Boogie and dj Theory), Floorwax (Motion Potion & dj Zeph), Moon Boots, Jonas Rathsman, Jimmy Edgar, Sh000ey, dj Icon, Page Hodel, Light Year and Kidnap Kid.
At the North Coast Music Festival, Heineken House will feature a larger-than-life dome on the grounds that will provide consumers with a premium dance party and musical experience. Fans will travel back to a time when Chicago house music reigned supreme with a mix of new and classic tracks. Heineken House performances will include some of Chicago's best DJs.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Candace Owens: 50 Cent Says He’s Voting for Donald Trump, Black People Feel “Betrayed”
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- MLK Speaks: A Conversation with America three-hour special airs October 26 on MPT and WEAA-FM