Digital and Radio Facts:
From July 6 to 16, Festival d'été de Québec – Canada's largest outdoor music festival – celebrates its 50th anniversary and showcases one of the biggest and most diverse musical festivals in North America. The sold-out edition ranges from pop, rock, and folk to electro, hip-hop and world music over the course of 11 days. The Festival takes place in picturesque Québec City at 10 indoor and outdoor venues including the Bell Stage, one of North America's biggest outdoor stages, located in a historic battlefield park overlooking the St. Lawrence River. The event coincides with Canada's 150th anniversary.
WHO: The Festival kicked off with P!NK, Kendrick Lamar, Nick Jonas, Backstreet Boys, and will continue with Kelsea Ballerini, DNCE, Melissa Etheridge, Flume, Lady Antebellum, Migos, Pink Martini, The Strumbellas, and Fetty Wap Featuring Monty. The grand finale weekend will feature Metallica, Voivod, Gorillaz, The Strumbellas, and Muse to close the celebrations. The complete lineup can be found here.
WHEN AND WHERE: The 50th edition of Festival d'été de Québec takes place in Québec City July 6 – 16, 2017.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle