Radio Facts: FMC amplifies world-renowned course catalog; offers recertification and unparalleled instruction in innovative Pro Tools audio systems technologyNew York City, NY ““ ““ Future Media Concepts (FMC), the premier authorized digital media training organization for postproduction, broadcast, and content creators, is pleased to announce the addition of two new courses featuring the award-winning Avid ®/Digidesign Pro Tools ® audio editing system; Pro Tools Operator Recertification and Pro Tools for Game Audio. The de facto stand ard for sound production, Pro Tools allows users to experience the ultimate in audio quality and workflow efficiency at an affordable cost. Launching in February, the new courses will follow FMC’s highly esteemed, world-class manufacturer authorized training curriculum, providing students with a proven, hand s-on educational experience.”As one of the few Avid/Digidesign Authorized training facilities in world, FMC is thrilled to offer new operator recertification and gaming courses using Pro Tools’ innovative technology,” says Jeff Rothberg, president and co-founder, FMC. “The new Pro Tools Operator Recertification course offers professionals an inexpensive and timely way to continue to enhance their marketability within the audio industry, while the Pro Tools for Game Audio course verses students in the rapidly growing video gaming industry. These new courses combine practicality with innovation to remain knowledgeable and competitive within this niche marketplace.”The two-day Pro Tools Operator Recertification course is available only to those previously Operator Certified in Pro Tools, enabling experienced students to expand their knowledge and skill-set in an in-depth, recertification course. Upon completion, students will be able to master the ins-and -outs of the new Pro Tools featuring dozens of new virtual instruments and plug-ins, exciting new scoring and MIDI features, and technically advanced workflows.The three-day Pro Tools for Game Audio course will expose students to core skills, workflows and concepts involved in producing audio for the gaming industry. An invaluable course for any audio production enthusiast or professional, Pro Tools for Game Audio teaches vital skills for the increasingly expand ing global gaming market. Interested students must have completed FMC’s Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools, and Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools courses to be eligible.For more information on all FMC Pro Tools courses, including prerequisites, please visit: https://www.fmctraining.com/fmc.asp?z=Sound+Design&v=Digidesign&g=Pro+Tools.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- Kanye West Urinates on His Own Grammy to Prove Point about Black Ownership (video)
- Facebook Bans Snoop Dogg’s Livestream DJ Set To Support COVID for Drug Use, Gives Ticket Holders Refunds
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs