FERNANDO AND GREG EXTEND THEIR RUN ON 99.7 NOW! (KMVQ)
Popular Hosts Sign Multi-Year Agreement To Continue In Morning Drive
San Francisco, CA (February 20, 2015) – CBS RADIO San Francisco is pleased to announce that Fernando and Greg have extended their contract with 99.7[NOW!] (KMVQ) and will continue to serve as hosts of morning drive as part of the multi-year agreement.
Fernando and Greg can be heard weekdays from 5:00-9:30am, by tuning in to 99.7, online at www.997now.com, and through the Radio.com app for a variety of mobile devices.
“Many have said top 40 doesn’t work in The Bay Area but the 99.7 [NOW!] team slams down the haters every single day! I’m so happy to continue the Fernando and Greg story with CBS RADIO,” said Fernando Ventura.
“I moved to the Bay Area a decade ago just hoping that anyone would give this Texas kid a shot at being on the air,” added Greg Sherrell. “Now entering the 10th year of the Fernando and Greg Show, the last five at 99.7[NOW!], I am excited for the opportunity to continue learning, growing and laughing each weekday morning. The Bay Area listeners have truly been supportive of our journey and I am eternally grateful for those people who wake up with us each morning.”
“For the past five years Fernando and Greg have anchored the Radio Station , entertaining the audience, and our employees in the hallways, and delivering results for our clients,” said Doug Harvill, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, CBS RADIO San Francisco. “They are the epitome of great radio broadcasters and will no doubt have a long career in this industry.”
“We have all watched with excitement as Fernando and Greg have taken their show and built it into one of the most listened to programs in San Francisco,” said Michael Martin, CBS RADIO San Francisco Vice President of Programming and Program Director of 99.7[NOW!]. “The success they’ve had is a testament to their talent and we couldn’t be happier to spend the next several years together. The best is yet to come.”
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?