Radio Facts: This week, I talked to several prominent industry heads from radio and records who all pretty much said the same thing. The industry is indeed downsizing, getting rid of excess and making a concerted effort to run a tight(er) ship. They also stated the widespread panic is understand able considering how unpredictable the industry is right now but they all assured me, the industry will still be here and things should return to normal by the spring. They agreed there is going to be more and there is no need to worry about something that is out of your control (I know, easier said then done)… They also said what we have been hearing for a long time now, those who can multitask and are the most dedicated will most likely survive and resurface.
To that end, let me ad, urban radio is still in dire need of webmasters. I personally think it's a HUGE mistake to let a corporation hand le your site and to avoid adding your particular market's touch to the site. It's very easy to find radio people and very easy to find webmasters but it's almost impossible to find urban radio people who ARE webmasters. Urban radio, mark my words, is going to be FORCED to pay more attention to their websites by this summer, it's one of the most ignored revenue streams in our industry.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)